We just wanted to take a moment to connect with all of our friends and customers at treetotable.ca to sincerely thank you for your ongoing support.
Market season is in full swing and we’ve been so busy that we had to remove some items from our website stock just to keep up with demand! When he isn’t working his day job as a carpenter, Kevin is spending every spare moment in his workshop creating new unique boards to add to both our website and market stock, so check back soon for an exciting restock!
If you’re local to the Sunshine Coast / Vancouver area or planning on visiting us soon, here’s a current list of upcoming markets where you’ll be able to find us:
- Sat / Sun, April 22 & 26 - Burnaby Block Party & Food Truck Festival: https://greatervanfoodtruckfest.com/events/burnaby-blockparty/
- Sun, April 30 - Made in the 604 Sping PopUp Market at Heritage Hall, Mt. Pleasant Vancouver: https://www.madeinthe604.ca/markets
- Sat, May 6 - Sechelt Farmer's & Artisan's Market: http://www.secheltmarket.com/
- Sat / Sun May 13 & 14 - Coquitlam Spring Market & Food Truck Festival: https://greatervanfoodtruckfest.com/events/coquitlam-block-party/
- Sat, May 20, June 3, 10, 17, 24, July 29, August 5, 12, 26 - Sechelt Farmer's & Artisan's Market: http://www.secheltmarket.com/
- Sat / Sun August 19 & 20 - The Hackett Park Artisan Fair, Sechelt: https://sunshinecoastartscouncil.com/hackettpark/
- Every Saturday in September - Sechelt Farmer's & Artisan's Market: http://www.secheltmarket.com/
We’ll announce more dates on our blog as we confirm them and remember, we ship worldwide and offer local delivery on the Lower Sunshine Coast. You can check our current available stock on our website at https://treetotable.ca/
Thank you again for your support and loyalty,